Lose of husband

I lost my husband 3 months ago it was very sudden and I am not coping very well I’m can’t sleep at night and I just don’t know what to do

it goes without saying that I am sorry for you’re loss, how could I not be! I lost my precious husband on the 16th December 2016. It seems like yesterday and a life time ago all rolled into one. I tumbled like rocks in the sea, I couldn’t concentrate, I felt scared Lonely, angry (mainly at the hospital) but also with him for leaving me, I cried all the time and I missed him more than I thought I could bare. I didn’t want to get out of bed; or go to work and I pushed people away because I didn’t want them here. I only wanted him! I hated all the anniversaries and holidays, but I managed to get through them. Please don’t feel you have to rush the process of grieving. Of course it’s different for everyone, but don’t expect too much of yourself too soon. You need to take time to heal from the massive hurt and loss. I will never get over it, I just hope to get to the point where I can live with It. And I am getting there; I cry more softly and less often now. I hope it gives you some comfort to know that others have made the journey and how long some of us take to get through it. Xx

I lost my husband just in January 2018 and finding it difficult as well Day yo day I totally empathise with you a hug sent your way

I am so sorry for your loss. Like you I lost my husband 5 months ago,everyday is a struggle. I don’t want to carry on, I push people away, friends, family any one I was close to that I shared with my husband. The pain of seeing couples is unbearable I think that should be me and James and now I’m all alone. I go to work because it’s all I have to get up for, I dread the weekends it’s so lonely, everyone else is busy in their own little worlds and I’m left with nothing. People if I’m ok and I say alright because it’s easier than saying actually no I’m not ok. I’m sorry I’m not much help but there’s of us who feel the same pain as you and understand heartache you are going through. Please take care

I know what it all feels like I’m just trying to manage day to day as I am unfit for work due to my own health issues so have no focus it’s so quite and Lonley and the heartache and tears are never far away