Losing 4 amazing people in 8 years

I am new here I’ve have felt lost like nobody else knows I lost my nan who I cared for with my mum till she passed on 7/7/15 then i helped my auntie look after her sick husband through he last days of his life he died from cancer 6/2/15 then i was my aunties carer up to her passing 3 years ago the week b4 christmas of all times 16/12/20 then was my mums carer who then passed away 28/2/22 my mum was my world we was always together we were inseparable I was always there for family when we lost a love one so I couldn’t grief for any one of them till my mum passed away and then it all hit me hard I now suffer with severe depression I’m on strong medication for it but I feel lonely all the time even more this time of year. I feel numb feeling just in a day that I can never get out of the thing that’s keeping me going is my 6 year old dog.

2 Likes

Hello @Scooby86,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for your losses that bring you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

So sorry Scooby,

That is a lot for anyone to endure.

Your comment about your dog resonated with me. I’m staying with my mum at the moment, and we’ve moved my cat in, and she seems to be doing everyone the world of good. Pets are precious, and you are everything to your dog, too. :purple_heart:

2 Likes