Losing a child to murder

My daughter was murdered last month. Her funeral is next week. Is there anyone else is this terribly sad situation.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this, it snot the same as my circumstances, but we are all here to support each other as we journey through this unplanned life x

2 Likes

@Jaycee12 im so so sorry for your loss in terrible circumstances, my heart goes out to you.
We are all here for you x

1 Like

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter, I thought it was bad enough losing my son to drugs overdose. Iā€™m sure you will get wonderful support on this forum to help you. I certainly have. Xx

1 Like

I am sorry to hear about your tragic loss I noticed you have not posted for a while How are you Are you coping with this awful situation Although I have not experienced a loss in a similar way this has happened in my close family Also another nephew died in a tragic work accident And recently my husband died abroad without me
Have they identified the perpetrator of the crime Are you getting support Thinking of you

I too lost my child to murder in July. He was only 15 years old and my only child. I hope you are doing ok this is no pain any mother should have to go through. It has been an emotional roller coaster for me.

2 Likes