Losing a child

My 21 year old die 6 weeks ago suddenly. My older son found him dead. Not sure what am doing in life anymore its like a big part of me is gone. I dont see the point of living now. He was my best friend its so hard i cant even cry no tears coming

Theresa
So sad youve lost your 21 year old son. Such a shock and horrendous that your eldest son found your boy.
So traumatic.

I lost my son Elliott suddenly aged 15 years and it was like an emotional car crash. Difficult to process and feeling like living in a tv drama.
I do hope that you have family to comfort you.
So sorry you are going through this unimaginable pain.
Sending hugs
Lynne xxx

1 Like

@Theresa51 im so sorry for your loss. I also lost my son 2 years ago. I found him, it was horrendous. I still have flashbacks, but not as many as I used to.
The only advice I can give you, is take it hour by hour, day by day. One thing that did help me was I kept a diary. It’s just a way of getting your thoughts out of your head.
Take care x

1 Like

Thank you for kind words

Hi
Sorry for your loss x I lost my 17 year old son in an accident 4 weeks ago x I m finding it so hard to come to terms with x hopefully in time this gets easier? X

Sorry to hear about your loss. its is really hard to deal with, am really hope in time it will get easier too because i really understand this difficult journeys which is so so unfair.
They will always be in our hearts
I know 5 minutes later i wont feel like this but am just trying too

1 Like