Losing a partner

My partner died in tragic circumstances one week ago.
I am not ready to share anything yet but I have read through many journeys here and it is helping me to understand and know that I am not on my own.
Thank you xx

5 Likes

No, you are not alone. There is a whole community on here, who hear you and are happy to listen when you need to be heard.
Sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

@Jane62 my husband died 2 weeks ago and i have found solace from others on here, understanding how this awful grief feels. Sending you a big hug

5 Likes

@Jane62 I’m sorry for your loss Jane. You’re not alone here and you can dive in and out of the forums as much as you want to when you’re ready to. I’ve found it a welcoming place so far. Whatever you want to share and whenever you feel ready to do it is all up to you. Best wishes.

4 Likes

As you can already see from the responses @Jane62 you are not alone. So sorry you find yourself here. When you are ready, we will be here to listen and support. Sending hugs xxx

2 Likes

Wishing you love @Jane62 and condolences for your loss.
There are many wonderfully supportive people on here who will be with you when you need someone.
Hugs
Karen xxx

3 Likes

Sending you love and hugs
Steve xx

2 Likes

Hi, the support you will receive from this site will give you strength to get through each day. I have found it really helps. I read people’s messages and it is like I’ve written my own feelings. We will all help each other through this. X

3 Likes

I’m here to listen when you are ready. Sending love
Steve xx

2 Likes