Losing husband

Thanks Minnielmber, i must have nodded back off thankfully.
Its so difficult isn’t it, the waking in the night and theres no one lying next to you to snuggle.
I hate it.
I dont really have many people i could ask to pop in but i can ring my Daughter later.
Thanks again x

3 Likes

Have to admit and why I am so sad with this site no one responses to my posts. I maybe not fit in to the norm but I had the most awful time when my husband was in hospital. I can`t live in my house as things were so bad and lucky I have another one which I was pulled up on as you are lucky took me back a bit. When you watch your really intelligent man become totally disabled and drugged on morphine then they missed what was actually wrong with him and he might still be here. I need a friendly message

2 Likes

Hi Heather56
Whats your story. Sorry no one has replied so far

Jane x

2 Likes

Having lost my husband of 32 years on December 28th, I feel your pain. I too don’t think i can carry on.

1 Like

Hi DaiseyJayne
What a horrible time of year. My Husband died on 30/10. I think it is slightly easier than the 1st few weeks. Some days are better than others. Im still not back at work so i just seem to watch tv all day or play on my phone or just memorise all the good times
I wish you strenght for the coming weeks. Just take 1 day at a time

2 Likes

Sending you a big hug… xx​:heart::heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Thank you x

1 Like

I feel your pain too @Heather56, it will be two months on the 19th & I am find it really hard to know how to live the rest of my life without her!!
We are all here for you xx​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi JaneD you were able to call your daughter and she was in a position to give you support… life can be so cruel and tough … we just need to find a way through it…hope you are feeling bit better today x

Hi @Heather56. I’m sorry nobody has replied to your posts and I’m very sorry for your loss. I lost my husband almost ten weeks ago so we are at about the same stage. Keep posting and reading on here. Everyone is so understanding and supportive because we are all going through the worst period of our lives. I had a very bad night last night and up popped @Emz to chat and help me through it. Big cuddle to you and everyone one here. Jean x.

2 Likes