Losing Mum

Today i’m feeling upset,confused,i cant make decisions for anything.
I have some holiday leave from work in august,but cant make up my mind as to what to do.
Part of me thinks should i go away somewhere to be alone,or go to my Brothers?
Nothing feels right at the moment…
Things at work aren’t great,but thinking about it,a year ago i was made Redundant from a place of work i loved…
Now my Husband is talking about giving up work as 69 wants to retire,so another change…
I dont like feeling low as i do still,its 3 months since mum passed…

3 Likes

Hi @SarahJane60 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

1 Like

Hi, I believe this indecision and confusion is part of the grief process. I have struggled to decide on a holiday, mainly because I feel incapable of feeling a sense of enjoyment at present. After months of indecision, I decided not to bother with a holiday. Just staying at home, letting time move on and taking each day as it comes. It has taken the pressure off, and this is good as really this is not a time for placing expectations on ourselves. Best wishes xx

1 Like

Thank you for your comments,it makes me feel abit better,as I feel so unhappy xx

1 Like