Losing mum

Lot my mum last year suddenly, its just so hard i miss her everyday i feel lots. I have no friends noone to talk do because she was my best friend did not need anyone else. If it was not for my children don’t no where i will be now… just need someone to talk to who has been there and no how it feel… when you everyday life changes in a blink of an eye :weary::sleepy::sleepy:

3 Likes

Hi @Taz1,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum. It sounds as though things are very difficult at the moment and you are feeling lost.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share these links with you to help you with your grief.

You might already be familiar with our other Online Bereavement Support services, but if not, you can find out more about our Online Counselling service, our Grief Coach text support service, and our Grief Guide self-help tools by visiting the link.

Please know that you are not alone.

Keep reaching out, and do take care of yourself,

Becca
Online Community Team

Taz1, so sorry for your loss. I’ve experienced losing my mam suddenly 2 month ago, one minute she was laughing and having fun the next she collapsed and could not be saved. What I have found has helped is speaking out on here and also making a journal to my mam as if I’m telling her about my day, sometimes I talk out loud to her like I did when she was here and it’s really calmed me down. Hope you feel better soon, sending hugs xxx

Thank you ab12… the same saw mum and talking to her round mine, then 2 hours later dad ringing saying something has happen to mum come round now… :sob: i feel a lot of Guilt from that day cound not go in house to see mum, or watch them take her away :cry: i stayed in a Neighbors house… just feel so lost :disappointed: she was my best friend :broken_heart: xx

Aww Taz1 don’t ever feel guilty for anything, you loved your mum so much that’s why it hurts so bad. Best advice I have been given is take it hour by hour, and it works some days I feel ok and don’t cry much, but then I have days where I cry non stop and can’t get my head round she’s gone. It’s a slow process and we’ll never get over it, we’ll just find ways to deal with it, always remember how much love you had for each other xxx

Thanks you so much, that is definitely the way i feel day to day… :sleepy: x