Losing my best friend

I’m lost, I’m lonely, even though I’m not, my best friend Jane passed away on 11 September, she had a short illness, meant to be treatable but she wasn’t strong enough. I just feel overwhelming sad.

Hello @Samk13,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about Jane. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Seaneen

Im so sorry for your loss, losing a friend is so hard…i wish i could give more words of comfort or wisdom but im just as lost…sending virtual hugs and love your friend will always be with you x