losing my best friends:(

On the 5th it makes 8 months since i lost 2 of my closest friends i’m not sure how to cope with it…i know i have so many people there for me and i’m so thankful for that but i still feel so alone which makes talking about it with anyone hard and theres not much on grieving two friends at the same time i’ve felt lost and this is a pain that i’ve never felt before i never imagined id be grieving my both best friends let alone it almost being 8 months since they’ve been gone. they are always on my mind but i’ve learned keeping busy helps…its just as soon as i’m alone the world goes silent and my mind is racing with a million thoughts of them and that day. one of their birthdays is on the 7th of this month, a few weeks after is mine, my other friends…were all the same age right now…then the 1yr mark, so i’ve been really dreading these next few months

Hello @rose_marie15,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your friends that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @rose_marie15 im so sorry about your losses. I get where your coming from its not the same at all. But regarding grief and feeling alone, im the exact same. Please do not bottle up any feelings, even if it means messaging people on here. Anyone (myself included)will reply and be there for you. Im new to this ive jyst signed up today. But if you need a chat, rant, rave anything im there. I get also about being on your own thats when it hits you,you will get there it will take time. I lost my best friend on the 14th of may im still going through everything you said