Losing my dad

I lost my dad a few weeks before Christmas after a few weeks i went back to work life has gone back to normalish had easter and its hit me sgain feeling a huge loss crying and not sleeping tired so off from work no idea how to try and get over such a huge loss

1 Like

Hi @sasc6800 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

@sasc6800 sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum suddenly a few days after Christmas, her funeral was near end of January went back to work a couple of weeks after. It’s just so raw this grief and when there are firsts to without them it’s like it hits you again and you feel back to square one. I had my mums birthday and was away for a few days with my son both within a week. Not been great since. Someone said on another chat that we go through these step backwards to get forward. I am just taking it a day at a time as I miss my mum so much and that’s all we can do. Look after yourself.
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like