Losing my Dad

I have recently lost my dad in February after a sudden death. I had to do CPR and got his heart back but then we lost him. I feel broken and cant sleep. Miss him so much :cry:

2 Likes

Hello @Cbeylo,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your dad that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen

So sorry Cbeylo. That sounds like how we lost my dad in November, although I wasn’t at the scene. It’s truly horrible. We understand, and care, so keep sharing if you find that it helps.

:yellow_heart:

Thank you its just so hard to come to terms with the sudden grief and also having to do CPR on my dad. I am really srruggling with it. Sorry to hear about your loss it is a really difficult time :sleepy:

1 Like

It will have been incredibly traumatic for you; have you been offered counselling? Sending hugs :yellow_heart:.

No but I am looking into it. Problem is there are long waiting lists.

1 Like