Losing my daughter

Hello, My name is Julie. I lost my beautiful daughter, on 03/01/22 She was only 23 :sleepy: I am struggling so much. I’ve never felt such pain. The roller coaster of emotions is so overwhellming. I have lots of support from my family and friends, But i just can’t make any sense of it. She died so suddenly :sob: I’ve experienced grief losing both my parents. But losing my beautiful girl has left me heartbroken :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: Her funeral is on Friday. I don’t think i’m going to cope :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Dear @Jules67

Welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. No parent should have to attend their child’s funeral.

On this site there is a topic losing a child which will connect you to other members who have experienced what you are going through.

There are 2 organisations I would like to guide you to who can support and help you and they are Child Bereavement UK who support families with the loss of a child and The Compassionate Friends who support bereaved parents and families.

Please continue to reach out and we will be thinking of you on Friday. Take care.

Pepsi

1 Like

Hi jules im so very sorry for the loss of your daughter the shock is nothing we have ever experienced .our children are not ment to go before us. You cant focus your just going through the motions . I lost my boy sam just 25 at the end of april the rollercoaster we are on is awful .im so deeply sorry for your loss .this site has stopped me from drowning theres so much support .be thinking of you friday sending you strengh and love zoe xx

2 Likes

Jules go on the section… lost son 27…theres loads of parents who have lost there children who chat all the time .sending you love really sorry :disappointed:

Hi Zoe, thank you for your kind words. I’m sorry for your loss of your son. Life is so cruel at times. My thought’s and prayers go out to you. Sending you a big hug :kissing_heart:

Be thinking of you tomorrow come on here and just ramble any time much love zoe xx

1 Like

Hello Jules67,

I’m so sorry for your loss and pain. I lost my 25 year old daughter 27 weeks ago. Laura died suddenly on a Saturday evening and no day since has been easy. I miss her so much. The pain and grief has been the worst thing I have ever experienced. I am trying to carry on. Some days are better than others. I’m not sure any of my family or friends really understand what it feels like. Just when I think I understand some other thought comes back into my mind to take me back to the start.

Being on here makes you realise you are not alone. It is so sad to know there are so many people grieving in this world. So many young taken far too soon. I hope you find peace maybe not today or tomorrow but some day.

Thought are with you
Mrsmac

2 Likes

Hi Mrsmac, i’m so sorry for your loss. Although i have family to support me. They really don’t understand the pain and hurt we are going through. I feel like i’m in a tunnel and can’t see no light. I just take one day at at time. It was hard when i lost both my parents. But this grief is on a totally different level. I’ve cried so many tears that i don’t have anything left. I feel exhausted. Message me anytime you want. Maybe we can comfort each other. Sending love & hugs xx

Hi Jules67,

I think your incredible strong and brave. It would be nice to message and support each other. Thank you. Mrsmac🌻

1 Like

Thank you. I would love to keep in contact with you. Take care. Sending you a hug x

1 Like

Hi jules i wondered how your getting on . This is such a rollercoaster .take care of yourself and you mrs mac big hugs zoe x

1 Like

Hi Zoe, i’m ok. Just feel really stressed and sad at the moment. I have good & bad days. It helps knowing i’m not alone at this terrible time. I am so grateful to have this group. X

1 Like

Hi Jules67,

Hello…just wondering how your day went…. I had a bad day yesterday…but today was not so heavy… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Mrsmac,
I had a bad day yesterday, i’ve had no heating or hot water for 9 days. The housing Association i rent from are a total waste of time. Also the heating contractors are total rubbish. So not only am i grieving my Sarah, But have this to deal with. I was crying all day yesterday. I miss her so much :sleepy::sleepy: How have you been ? Sending you a hug :kissing_heart:

Hello Jules67

Morning…at least the sun is out. I cannot say hope have a better day because we never know what sort of day it will be. I didn’t sleep so well last night. But I remain hopeful that I might not get wet from walking in the rain. Any progress on the hot water and heating. I can remember that happening to me I think I was without anything for 5/6 weeks. I had to buy another kettle…. Now I can’t have the heating on because it’s too expensive!!

If you feel you want to PM me and tell me about Sarah if you can. I’d like to think Laura and Sarah are up there looking down.

Ride the waves today and go with that flow. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Mrsmac

Hi MrsMac, yes i would like that. Is there any way we can send our contact details privately ? X

If you go to my name you can private message. I have sent you one.:sunflower:

1 Like