Losing my fiancé

I lost my beloved fiancé 3 months ago he was very poorly but we put it down to his diabetes type 2 as he lost alot of weight one minute we were talking on the phone the next I was told by a police woman he had passed away it was unexpectedly he was only 51 and he loved his music being a fellow DJ I wasn’t allowed to his funeral his daughter and ex wife didn’t allow me to go accused me of being a thief and treating him like dirt I’m just glad I got to speak my last 2 days with him and tell him I loved him on the phone I cry every day and night I wish I’d done more to help him he was only 51 I have photos and good memories I tried to get him help but he insisted on seeing his own doctor whom he trusted a lot I will never forget him and will never replace him in my eyes we will always be engaged the pain is unbearable and it breaks my heart I’ll never see him again

1 Like

Hello @Eveybabes, I’m so sorry for the loss of your fiancé. I can hear the pain in your words.

Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen

1 Like