Losing my husband

December the 5th
Went in hospital 24 November
Went in a coma and on ventilator
He had full organ failure sat morning December the 5th
Still can’t believe he not here with me
What about your husband xx

We had positive Covid tests on 2nd January. Paul’s condition got worse and he was admitted to hospital on 8th January. One week later he was put in an induced coma and on a ventilator and within a couple of days his organs started to fail. He passed away on 26th January. It feels longer because I felt like I lost Paul the day he went into hospital. The thought of living the rest of my life without Paul frightens me so much. It sounds like you are also frightened about the future without Andy. When you lose your partner, it’s like you lose part of yourself. Is this how you feel?

Hello
I sure do I have no interest in anything other
Than being with Andy
I had my grandson last night first time since Andy passed
From 4 o’clock yesterday all Jayden as talked about
His grandad it broke me can’t do this again for a long time
Xx

Hi say 95 percent off me died December 5th it just my body here
Now heart and soul went with Andy xx

To all and everyone of you x My heart breaks for all of you … it is so very hard to comprehend x All my wishes if strength to you… from the start of this post to the latest posts x my thoughts are with you x

2 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

I have just visited my Tim in the chapel of rest, closed coffin I am distraught sobbed so much. I can not see how I will live without him we tested positive for COVID on 04/01 I got better he didn’t and suffered multiple organ failure through septicaemia while on a ventilator on 03/02 how can my strong man die within 28 days I to am broken literally broken I miss him so much how will I get through the funeral on the 26th.
Life is so cruel I had the perfect life with the perfect man,

Hugs to you all

Julie

1 Like

Oh Julie, what can we say, nothing that brings comfort x I can only send wishes of strength do.you x x

1 Like

Thank you. It helps to know that others experience the same feelings. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Oh Julie
I am so sorry
Heartbreaking I know
Please take care :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:xx

1 Like

@Quarterman
I know how you feel. I lost my husband to covid on 19th January. My best friend and soulmate. It feels like a nightmare. We will get through this, for them. Don’t know how yet but we will x

1 Like

Cruse have just rung arranging first counselling session on Monday evening I hope this helps me work through my pain,
Love to you all

Julie

1 Like

Hi Julie. Would you let us know how the Counselling session goes. I have been considering it but a bit nervous at the same time. I hope you find it helpful. Thinking of you. Marion

Mazda 1
Yes will let you all know how I get along,

Big hugs

Debbie55 It is heartbreaking and it’s hard to think that we’ll ever feel differently to the way we feel now. I don’t want to think of the future without Paul because I can only see loneliness and sadness. Life is so cruel!

Julie, please keep us posted on how you ate doing x

1 Like

Thanks Julie. I really appreciate that. I hope the counselling helps you.

1 Like