Losing my husband

My husband died on the 13th October 2022 from cancer. It was so sudden, he was my best friend/ soul mate. I don’t know how to cope without him my heart hurts so much. We had such a full life and now I don’t do anything, I am lost.
I’ve also taken to drinking wine in the evening, which I know Ian would not want me to do.

1 Like

Sorry for ur loss of husband I lost my husband to cancer after 19 days from diagnosis he was my sole mate best friend. I miss him so much so lonely without him

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss too. It’s such a dreadful disease. It’s so hard to comprehend how life can go on :sob:

1 Like

If u ever want to chat my husband was 60 I’m 58

I understand where you are. My wonderful man made me complete, and I miss him every second. But he liked me in skirts and dresses, so now I try to live up to what he would like when he walks in (I know in my head he won’t, but every fibre of my being denies it). Try to find something he would like you to do, and keep him updated on your progress. I talk to Tom all the time…I cry for him, promise things, update him on my day. Not a second goes by that I don’t keep him somehow near. I text his phone, send messages… somehow I can let off steam with him that way. He was 64 when the heart attack took him. I was 66

2 Likes

I think that would be good, my husband was 62 and I’m 56

1 Like

Dj1904 I find it helps. And I am about if you want to chat x