Losing my husband

My heart is breaking i have just lost my husband in August to cancer it was heart breaking to see him suffer :broken_heart: its hard to carry on without him

6 Likes

Hi @Hopesprings, firstly I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my partner to cancer in October and the pain we are feeling is just indescribable and awful. Every day just feels like a battle to get through I know, all I can offer is the comfort I have found in this wonderful place where others understand and listen. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. Always here to listen x

2 Likes

@Hopesprings , I’m so sorry for your loss, I too lost my husband to cancer in September, it truly is heartbreaking and devastating. This forum has been a life saver, please keep posting and reading it really helps. People here understand what you are going through, sending you love and hugs x

1 Like

@Hopesprings I’m another one in this club that no one wanted to join. My husband died of pancreatic cancer in September. I miss him every hour of every day. It isn’t getting any easier.

As I’ve said before on here it’s sh*t.

1 Like

@Paddy53 well said it’s sh”t no other word!

Keep strong x

1 Like