Losing my wonderful husband

I had go shopping this morning as had run out of everything head down got what I needed back home don’t want to talk to people lv annie x x

4 Likes

Know exactly how you feel, I do the same. I try to avoid the rush hours when supermarkets are too crowded, so as not to see too many people.
I like the idea of still wearing a face mask (no longer compulsory, but most people do anyway when in indoor public places), it’s a bit like a shield to hide away from everyone and the rest of the world out there,that I just can’t face. Can’t wait to return home to my kids and also to my husband who I feel is still here with us. After a year and a half, still won’t accept that he’s gone and never coming back,more than ever.

3 Likes

I don’t tend to go out to the shop unless it’s urgent I have home delivery so I don’t have to go myself, I’ve just got an order ready for delivery tomorrow and made it a big one so I shouldn’t need anything again for about a month, thankfully I have a good space for anything that is or can be frozen, but then if it’s something like bread or milk my daughter will bring some round for me as she works in one of the smaller retail firms so lucky that way.

I am feeling a bit lost at the moment as my hubbies Urn has been taken back as I found a flaw on it so it’s going to be looked at, it cost enough so it should be right but now he’s not here I can’t give him his daily hugs which is something I’ve done since he first came home, it just feels so wrong him not being here again, I’ll be glad when I can get my memorial necklace sorted out at least then I’ll always have a part of him with me 24/7 365…really finding hard to find exactly what I want though.

1 Like

When my hero husband passed got myself and my 2 children memoriel jewellery with his ashes in so he’s always close to my heart lv annie x x

3 Likes