losing niece to suicide

finding life so hard after losing her i dont know what to do i have never got over losing any of my family or got help now im struggling and losing this one has really affected me in a big way

Hello @paula86,

Thank you for bravely reaching out. I’m so sorry for the loss of your niece. Reading your profile, it sounds like you’ve have experienced so much loss in your life. It’s completely understandable that sometimes the grief is too much.

It sounds like you’re looking for support, and I am really glad that you have found our community. Most of our members have experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

You mention that you have never had help. Do you feel like now might be the time to explore that? Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other services in your area.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted you to know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Seaneen

Defo am ready to get the help yea drs are usless cant even get my mental health sorted but im defo instructed in this one ill be on it all in new year as away atm