I have lost so many people in my life
Family mum dad and 2 brothers
Uncles aunties son in law so young
And now my best friend my head is all over the place and ive not been able to go to work as my anxeity and stress is so bad
I have lost so many people in my life
Family mum dad and 2 brothers
Uncles aunties son in law so young
And now my best friend my head is all over the place and ive not been able to go to work as my anxeity and stress is so bad
Hi toddy61 I’m so sorry for your loss i too have lost all my family and my husband now just over 2 months ago,anxiety and stress are my companion now but just take 1 day at a time and if your really struggling try seeing your gp they may be able to help, with grief counselling. Just keep talking on here it helps us all and there are some wonderful people here that know exactly what your going through, you can say exactly what you feel and someone always seem to have a kind reply, it does help talking, i would be totally lost without the people here
Take care jean![]()
![]()
Oh Toddy all the family and friends you have lost it’s heartbreaking,I lost my parents a long time ago but the pain is still there,my wife passed at Christmas so I know how you feel .as you say the anxiety and pain are unbearable to manage, it’s 9 months now and just as hurtful as it was in December.all I can say is to keep posting on this site ,there are some wonderfull people who I am sure will offer you peace and comfort as we are all grieving in our way,dont be alone Toddy keep posting it wil help you I promise Wishing you peace and comfort. Dave