Loss of a son

I lost my son a week ago he was 32yrs and feel apart of me went too iam so scared to make plans and arrangements i dont think i can cope how do you get through this so hard to except

1 Like

I am so sorry you are going through this and I can totally relate to feeling like he took a part of you. I lost my mother 7 weeks ago and feel completely the same. She was only 50!

I can’t even imagine how you feel losing your son at such a young age and I really feel for you, but just know this site does help I find, so keep reaching out x

1 Like

My 10 year old son died 11 years ago. I was in a very dark place for months but then knew that I had 3 other children and a husband who needed me. So I took another degree and am a Paediatric nurse. I will never ‘get over’ losing my son but with time I have got better at living with his loss. My husband of 27 years died 4 weeks ago and I can’t believe that I have to go through all the grief and desperateness again. I guess that what is different is that my husband got to experience life, love and good times, but he’s still gone too soon and I am heartbroken again.

2 Likes

Its is so heartbreaking to be going through such a loss again and your husband so young my heart goes out to you

thank you Sue, husband died soon after his 65th birthday, we were together for over 27 years

1 Like