Loss of family

Since 2019 we have lost 5 members of our family in 2019 my mum passed away in 2020 i lost my wonderful husband at the age of 61 he sadly had early onset dementia it was a very difficult time because of covid i cared for him at home with the help of my son and daughter. In 2022 we lost my sister in law and in 2023 we lost two of my brothers they died 4 months apart and it was totally not expected i look back and i wonder how i have got through the past 5 years fortunately i have wonderful family and some great friends some days are really hard to get through, i had counselling from Sue Ryder when my husband passed away and it did help alot so if anyone is thinking about having counselling please do go a head with it the counselling i had was amazing and i felt that i could speak to her about anything so i want to thank Sue Ryder for the wonderful work they do.

Hi @Dream ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex