Loss of father and miscarriage

Sadly my father passed away on 24th August, then unfortunately 9 days later I was told my baby had no heartbeat and I’d had a silent miscarriage.
My baby had sadly died before my father left us unknowingly to me.
I feel so bloody lost and confused right now :cry: I just wish I knew what to do with myself.

1 Like

I am so very sorry. What a dreadful time for you to go through. It may not help but I hope it does. I believe that your father has gone to care for your baby and they are together now. They will always be a part of you and will watch over you, giving you the strength to carry on.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about those two huge losses, so close together. You must be totally at sea. I don’t have any advice, being pretty lost and confused myself, but please know that all your feelings are valid and that you deserve care and kindness. X

2 Likes

Hi, this is what I keep telling myself! They are both together and I believe when it’s my turn I will see them both again :heart: Thank you kindly for your message it means a lot. I hope you’re well.

1 Like

Hi, I’m so sorry to hear you’re not feeling too good either. Sadly these things are sent to try us. Thank you kindly for your message.

1 Like