Loss of my beautiful wife

It’s just so awful. Most days I just exist. It’s so, so difficult in those early days. I honestly thought I would just fade away to nothing.

Please keep reaching out; everyone here totally gets and understands the total devastation of losing your love. I feel at times I may not survive this…. It’s the posts from others that keeps me going.

Reach out anytime, always a listening ear…

Big hug xx❤️

1 Like

Really glad to know their is people like yourself out there , unless your going through it yourself I dont think you can comment :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Sending love and support to you all. I lost my husband after 46 years in January, still cant really believe it and I wake each morning thinking it is all just a terrible dream. I just try to keep breathing and put one foot after another and get through the day. Its horrible but I hope in time I will be ok.
xxx

1 Like

And I hope you can too Sandi , me too right now its the worst time of the day lonely bed time

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart: thank you x

Yes its the worse time, hope you can get some rest knowing others are thinking of you too :heart:

1 Like

Im talking to her now saying good night and to fly safely , I hope you have a good night too :heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Dottie72 So sorry about your sad loss their are so many sad and silent people on here just look around you are never alone on here we all understand.