Loss of my boyfriend

Jayne,
Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so sorry for your loss, when it comes to the memorial that I know his twin sister and his mother are planning to scatter Andys ashes on the West Highland Way because apparently Andy loved hill walking yeah maybe as a teenager but not as a 49 year old man and he would never have down that to me I have MS so could never walk it if is was begged and that would break my heart, I want to scatter his ashes on the beach where he volunteered it was his pride and joy but I won’t have any say , I wish they could give me some and I would do that but as I have no say like you not married so not his next of kin but my mum and dad have promised me that we can go to the beach and maybe sit a bench in his honour so that will be great. I probably won’t even be invited to any memorial they put together as I was told by a friend of his that maybe if he hadn’t met me he would still be alive so I don’t really want to spend time with them, Andy barely had a nice word to say about them cos he thought they looked down on him and he had a better relationship with my parents and friends will get me through the first anniversary but my kids will get me through Christmas but Andy knows how much I loved it he will be fine with me going nuts. Sorry if I am rambling it’s really the first I’ve said it all and when I started writing I couldn’t stop . Take care Jayne xxx

1 Like