Loss of my daughter

Hi… im really sorry youre going through this…
21.9.21 our daughter passed after her battle with breast cancer (early 30s)…

Just need you to know… it gets easier.
Ye sure ppl say that alot, and i know right now youll likely feel all manner of turmoil… deeply upset, angry, confused… that parent thing about feeling we were helpless and couldnt protect them?
ALL normal emotions.

Each week we get through is another 7 days of growth.

We try to use the strength she had to fulfill the things she was passionate about… even simple things like being kind/useful source of experience for other ppl sharing similar traumas?

I’m personally so grateful i stumbled across this…
Thank you so much for sharing. Knowing other ppl are going through the same is a huge comfort.

Wishing you and your family all the strength and respect in the world.

Be safe friend

:muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::purple_heart::pray:t2::dizzy:

I do hope so Rob. Thank you for you message, at keast it gives me hope, that one day i will be able to even talk about Sarah without getting so upset, its only 5months so its still so raw.
The inquest in September doesn’t hekp unfortunately as we dont have closure tet and i am dreading that, and yes all the emotions you mentioned,i feel, above all so much anger she was taken so young, like your daughter.
She wasnt just my daughter, its a whole big ripple effect, 2 little boys, her partner, her best friends,she leaves and wont ever be filled.
So sorry for your loss, no one really understands what this is like, they can’t and hopefully wont ever be in this position.
But untill time passes and like you said it will ease, it has to i know that, i will grieve in my own way, the only way i know how.xxx

1 Like

A few typos in there, i must check before i send.

Never mind typo’s … takes alot simply to share such things.
I really hope you get through this awfully confusing and drawn out period.

Thanks so much, im new on here and already so grateful for people to be strong enough to share.

I’m new on here too, so its good to share with people going thro the same thing.xx

1 Like

My daughters friend wants me meet up with me for lunch and it started me off on another couple of days of tears .And another couple of her her friends are texting me to say they muss her so much ,its hearbreaking . My daughter was such a huge personalty and has devasted everyone with her passing . These chats reallt comfort me because only we know exactly what it feels like so thank you to everyone being so honest x

1 Like

So sorry your daughter passed away.
Yes i can imagine how you feel. Its totally heartbreaking that it isnt just us that feel the loss its everyone around them that were touched by them.
I regularly have her friends message me, the other day i had a friend of hers that moved to America when she was small ,she messaged me to say ask when she comes over (due to in May) can they visit us, they always do when they visit, and my daughter so thats going to be very hard as they were close.x

Its lovely that my daighters friends want to keep in contact but alsi so sad that these young lives have been devastated by the loss of their friends at such a young age

1 Like

Yes i know, all the lives all suddenly changed forever, so so sad, and unnecessary. X

Hello Barbara12,

I am sorry for your loss. It’s extremely difficult to even get your head around what happened. I lost my daughter Laura just over 18 months ago to a cardiac arrest. You truly think at the time you will not cope. It’s been a lonely time trying to navigate the path of grief. But being on here it’s good to know you are not alone. Go with the grief some days are awful some days are a little better.

Here if you need to chat​:butterfly::sunflower:

I am so sorry to hear your story. How sad so tragic. I know in time it gets easier and no, i wont ever foreget her, she was too precious. Feel free to message anytime. Xx