LOSS OF MY HUSBAND

Yes, this winter has been bad, and so lonely, and I’m sure it’s the same for you even though a longer time has passed. I’m coming up to 72. I will have the other hip done, but not yet, as there is much work to be done on the house, and I’m also not sure if I can manage alone after the operation. And the waiting list here is 3 years,
You take care too. Kathy x

I get that putting on an act my family all think I’m doing great my sister keeps saying to me to stop pretending but I don’t want to be that family member who everyone is walking on eggshells with . Me and my husband did not have a family of our own aii ok ex had a daughter in his first marriage who thinks of me as her bonus mum but bring honest I’m just on the outskirts of everyone else’s family … its just how long we can act for I’m young for a widow in 56 feel so cheated … you’re blessed and so lucky having family looking out for you

These surgeries are so much better than they used to be. My family has had great results from both hip and knee surgeries. Once they got through the recovery period zero regrets.

Hi I lost my mum to pulmonary fibrosis October 2023 she had it over 3 years couldnt walk far in the end she passed away really suddenly at our hospice she was my best friend I feel so lost without her and my disabled son is lost they were so close and he doesn’t understand how she’s just gone I really feel for you I also lost my husband in 2014 to cancer he was 45 and we now have a beautiful granddaughter that he never meet I do show her pictures of her grandad so sorry for your loss

Hi so sorry about you losing your mum sending my thoughts . If I’m no being intrusive you were young when you lost your husband 10 years ago can I ask do you ever get to a stage of accepting what has happened and learn how to live some sort of life every day just now is a major act for me every morning I dread another day without my husband he passed away in September I can’t believe it’s now coming up for 7 months