Loss of my mum

Hi I’m kerry i sadly lost my mum on the 30th November 2021 and she lost her battle with cancer and pneumonia. I’m finding it hard at night going to sleep and having bad thoughts every night before bed. I was so close to my mum and I’m feeling sad everyday. We had my mum’s funeral on 21st December 2021. But since the funeral has gone I’m finding it hard to concentrate and focus everyday and feeling low.

2 Likes

@Kerry24
So sorry to hear of the loss of your mum and can relate to your situation as my mum’s funeral was 20th Dec.

I have no words that at this moment can take away that pain and loneliness but if you wanna talk feel free.

Do you have any other family or friends close by that can help you at all?

Take care and here if you wanna talk x

Suzanne30 I have lots of close family who I’m with all the time. But sometimes you want your mum it’s so hard when you miss your mum so much. The pain you go through everyday without her is horrible. I’m so lucky I’ve got close friends and family who will support me.

1 Like

I’m pleased you have family and friends round you but when you just want and miss your mum so bad I get that totally x