Loss of my only child

I spent Xmas on my own as I lost my only child on the 24th November 2016 it was a horrendes day, I cried all day I took my Xmas tree down as it was too painful too look at, my family don’t live close to me I’m never celebrating Xmas again its not the same without my son

Hi Charliedan, I feel your pain and sadness as only someone who has experienced the loss of a child can. Much more difficult for you loosing your only child and being on your own. Please accept my sympathy and thoughts. You are much braver than you think and you are surviving even through this difficult time (anytime is difficult I know). You are remembering your wonderful son and the joy he brought even though it is painful, excruciating.

1 Like

“It’s incredible the difference one person can make in your whole life and how empty it feels without them”
Says Carolyn Burke.

1 Like

Thankyou for you’re kind words x

Hi Charliedan. I lost my beautiful son on the 15th March 2017, I miss him so so much! He was 35, he just collapsed and died! Paramedics tried so hard to save him! He lived with me and now I am alone, life means nothing to me now, I don’t know how I get through the days! His birthday is on the 7th January, I’m dreading it! Love to you Charliedan. X

I’m so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel I’m alone now as well my son died suddenly as well he was 33 I miss him so much if you need to talk privately I can give you my number xx

1 Like

Hi Charliedan, thankyou for your reply! I have been so down today! I hope you are OK, please send me your number and thankyou so much! Xx