Loss of my son

I lost my son March 2020 to cancer he was 37years old with a 2year old son. I miss him so much every minute of everyday, I find it hard to carry on with everyday life without him, he was my best friend and life without him is just so horrible. We couldn’t have a proper funeral for him because of lockdown and the grieving process has been so hard because of lockdown. The year has been so hard my daughter had a baby in September and then got sepsis and I nearly lost her, her and her partner broke up when she was poorly, and we moved house so all in all it has been pretty full on. I try to stay strong for my daughters, daughter in law and grandchildren but it is getting worse, I can’t sleep at night and have no interest in anything, I know a lot of people have been going through hard times as well so I don’t like to make a fuss but I don’t know what to do xxx

I’m feeling your pain, you are not making a fuss!
What we are experiencing is the worse thing a parent can ever imagine! We lost our 27 year old son in November last year. He was living in America and was estranged from his wife. We have no details. We are so confused!
I don’t think the pain will ever go, I am told we will learn to live with it a little easier each day You have other children and grandchildren and you must channel your energy towards them. Remember you son and speak of him. I still send my son messages and pictures as I always did. In my heart he will always be alive. We have the most amazing memories, also some difficult times too! All we can do is take each hour as it comes…

I’m feeling your loss, I lost my son last October aged 39…im lost empty. Broken hearted. Miss him every minute of my day. I couldn’t attend his funeral, due a family fued. The only way I got to say goodbye was 6 days before he passed at the hospice. I don’t know how I get through my days.

We can’t plan death! We need to move forward, that’s what I tell myself and family. We either lay down and die or move on, I think this is the only way forward,
We went to the beach yesterday with our dog, it was so lovely, but then I thought… my son is dead.
There is no answer, but we have memories! Too early to look at the video camera!
Every photo I look at and the think, oh my goodness he’s dead! He will always be always be alive my heart xx
I prey he will walk through the back door one day…,