Loss of my son

I lost my 33 year old son 5 weeks ago and find it difficult to dealy with my mixed emotions

Hello @Piggyback123, I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Many of our members have experienced the loss of a child and will understand some of what you are going through.

There is an organisation called The Compassionate Friends . It is for families who have lost a child of any age. They have a helpline on 0345 123 2304 and are open every day of the year from 10am-4pm and 7-10pm. Your call will be taken by a volunteer bereaved parent.

I really hope that you find the community to be a support to you too. Please do know that you can share your feelings here, and that we are listening.

Take care,
Seaneen

Thinking of you and sending hugs. I know how you feel , l think . I lost my youngest son just 2 days ago . We don’t know why yet. . He was 32.

Hi there I lost my 20 year old son on my birthday in march. From a progressive neurological condition I’m heartbroken. I’m also on compassionate friends group there great. Sending strength xx