Loss

I lost my 2nd wife only recently 29th November. 2022
We’ve been together just over 9yrs. Married 5yrs.
I lost my first Wife of 57yrs Married and 60+ years together on the 17th Dec. 2011.
To find life repeating itself is hard and now I feel so lonely and lost.
I can’t say much more at this time.
Thanks for letting me express my grief.

2 Likes

Hello @Sooty1,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of your wife that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Seaneen

So sorry for the lost of your wife i lost my husband 20th oct 2022 i also lost my Mum on the 8th oct 2019 i lost them both to cancer i understand the pain you are feeling as i am feeling so alone and lost

1 Like

Life is so empty.
Evrey day seems endless.

2 Likes

I feel the same my life is not the same any more and as you say the days seem endless and the pain goes on when will it ever end can not cope with the way i feel

As the days go by things seem to get easier but the ache is forever with me lonliness in the evenings it’s so hard to cope with, waking up in the night suddenly and your alone when you felt as if you were together.
X

1 Like

Know what you mean about waking up in the night and feeling so alone during the day i try to keep busy but when i go to bed and wake up in the night it hits me that i am on my own x