Lost a good friend

Hello, I’ve posted previously about losing my dad & not feeling like I’ve grieved properly. Last week I attended the funeral of a very good friend, she’d been battled cancer for about 11 years & was only 43 when she died. I feel so flat this week. She was a genuinely nice person, we first met through work about 20 years ago & I honestly don’t think I ever heard anyone have a bad word to say about her. I stayed in touch with & visited her after she took ill-health retirement a couple of years ago. I’m so glad I did because she knew I cared about her & that means a lot to me. It just feels so unfair that someone so vibrant should die so young. I’ll always miss her.

3 Likes

Hi @FrannyD ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi, I too have just lost a best friend of 30 years, in February of this year, I just feel lost and numb - she didn’t have a bad bone in her body, she cared so much for everyone, the nicest perso on the planet