STRUGGLING ITS ONLY BEEN 5 AN HALF WEEKS
Hi @marie92,
Thank you for bravely reaching out. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your mum unexpectedly five and a half weeks ago. It sounds like things are incredibly difficult right now, and it’s completely understandable that you’re struggling to cope at the moment. Your grief is still very raw, so please be kind to yourself as you navigate this.
When you feel ready to, please do feel free to share more of your story with us, and remember that you’re not alone.
I’m not sure if you’ve had a look through our Losing a parent category. But there you can connect with other members who are living with grief after losing a parent.
I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support to you. In the meantime, you might find these Sue Ryder resources helpful to read.
-
Our Losing a parent page talks through some of the emotions you may be experiencing
-
Our Grief Guide self-help platform which has information, resources and advice to help you through your grief
-
Our Bereavement Information pages which can walk you through what you are going through
I hope you find the community to be a support to you. Take good care and keep reaching out ![]()