Lost alot of family between 2019-2023

Hello i womdering where do i het help. I lost my nan 2019 she was my best friend we done eveeytbinf together.
Lost my mum 2020
My close cousin 2021
My Mums bestfriend 2022
And now my stepdad just befpre xmas 2023
I am depressed suffer depression amxiety single mum of two boys. Have no family who bother woth me and friends who dont msg unless i do first. I cant seem to get over losing mt nan she was my best friend but i miss them all so much but my nan i just wanna be with her. Help

Hi @heidianne,

I’m so sorry to hear about your nan, and the losses you have endured. It sounds as though things are very tough for you right now.

It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here. We know that a lot of people experience suicidal thoughts when they are grieving. We have a video about it here which you might find helpful:

https://griefguide.sueryder.org/support/suicide

There is lots of other support out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

• If these thoughts of suicide become overwhelming, please call 999 or contact your GP for an emergency appointment immediately.

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

• Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text REMEDY to 85258 and talk to them about anything.

• You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: sueryder.org/counselling.

Are you getting any support for your depression and anxiety? If not, please do think about making an appointment with your GP and telling them how you are feeling.

You deserve care and support so please, @heidianne , get in touch with one of these services.

Take care,
Seaneen