Lost both parents & more & still struggling

Hi everyone.
I have been through worst few years of my life.
In October 2018 i lost my dear Dad to cancer.
In July 2019 i sadly lost my Brother in law to sepsis.
In March 2020, just 2 days after my 50th & 1 day after Mothers day, i sadly lost my beautiful Mum after a fall & covid.
That same year, 2020, i also lost 12 friends to different things too … from cancer, drugs to one being murdered.
I have had grief counselling as i was told it was called complicated grief.
But i am still struggling even now with them all gone, but i miss my Mum SO SO much as i lost her SO SO suddenly & TOTALLY unexpectedly. I used to call her every night at 9pm & she would come out with me shopping & to appointments etc.
And only 3 days after i lost her, my best friend of over 23 years SUDDENLY cut ALL contact with me with absolutely NO explanation as to why.
I am disabled, so had to move home to a flat with no stairs, & when i needed my best friend, she had turned her back on me.
I have NEVER felt so alone , even though i do have best hubby in world, but he just doesn’t know how to cope with me.
I would love to chat to anyone who fancies a chat.
Take care & stay safe & warm xx :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Hi Alfies-mum51

I’m sorry to hear how much you have gone through, and it must be hard to also find your friend is no longer there for you. I’m pleased to hear you have your lovely husband, and we on the community are here for you too.

I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful, I’m not sure if you’ve seen them before.

You are not alone. Take care
Rhi (Online Community Team)

I don’t know where to begin to express my sympathy for what you have gone through. It is truly horrific. You must be stronger than you think to be coping at all. Happy to listen, can’t promise to have any answers. Wishing you better times.

1 Like

Thankyou Carol13. That means a lot xx