Lost my 6 month baby boy

I lost my precious baby boy on 19th December at exactly 6 months.He was my world and happiest loving wee boy

I feel lost without him and no idea at times what to do feel guilty for everything I’m doing like if I get up out bed or even for breathing myself.No idea if normal or if this guilty of getting up for my other kids will ever go away

2 Likes

Hello @Cher86,

I am so sorry for the devastating loss of your baby boy. Thank you for bravely starting this thread and reaching out.

You say you are feeling guilty for everything. Feeling guilt like this is normal when we’re grieving, and it’s a feeling I’m sure a lot of our members will relate to. You are not alone.

I wanted to share a few more places that offer support to parents who have lost a child:

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.

• The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

• Sands - Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society support anyone who has lost baby.
    You can visit their website at https://www.sands.org.uk

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Please do keep reaching out and maybe explore the options above when you are ready.

Take care,

Seaneen