Lost my beautiful mum

I lost my mum yesterday. My had stage 4 bowel cancer 2 years which was removed and all was good. Recently my had to go to hospital diagnosed with pneumonia had treatment then came out. Then went back in with bad belly and back pains. They done scans and said the cancer was in lungs and liver.
Brought my mum back home with real bad shaking and back pains. She pain killers. We all went to bed ,I got up next morning and found my mum had gone :frowning: I’m glad my mum was at home with me ,warm and comfortable. She is with coroner at the moment. But I am really struggling with this and don’t know what to do. I love my mum so much.

1 Like

Hi broken68
I’m sorry to read about the loss of your mum. It’s almost 18 months since my mum died suddenly and its still difficult to deal with.
In the early days and weeks, just take each hour as it comes. Dont think far ahead and just concentrate on what the next hour throws at you.
Keep hydrated and try to eat.
I hope you have support around you particularly in these difficult Covid times as well which will make things even harder.
Cheryl