Lost my best friend

I got married to my boyfriend on the
14th July he was seriously ill in hospital he passed away 4 days later he was my best friend for 25 years! It hurts so bad I dont know what I’m going to do without him!

1 Like

there is nothing you can do.

in the wake of a frantic time, let it wash over you. you have been through a terrible shock and loss. don’t fight it. let the powers of the loss and grief do their thing because they are more powerful than you. there is no fighting what you have experienced. allow yourself the time to absorb this change. if you try to fight it, it will only make it harder on you. I am so sorry. 25 years is a very long time.

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss! Unfortunately the pain of loss is so heavy and long. Yet with other people on this forum who are also familiar with grief there’s plenty of support here. Talk to us and I am sure you will find comfort. I personally tend to share my support from a religious and Christian perspective according to my own beliefs and experience. Some people do not like it, even though it is not against the rules here, so I am happy to support you in that way via private messages (which are still safe here because they are monitored by admins).
I wish you peace and healing in this difficult time of your life!

1 Like