Lost my big brother.

Last week my big brother passed away :sob::broken_heart: he had heart/liver failure and id not seen him in a few months. I was going to an then he passed. I love you bro :pensive_face:. We didnt kno his heart was so unstable

3 Likes

Hello @Grievingyou5,

Thank you for so bravely reaching out to the community. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. It sounds like his death came as a shock, especially as you didn’t realise his heart was so unstable and you were planning to see him. Losing someone so suddenly can be incredibly painful, and it’s completely understandable if you’re struggling to cope at the moment.

You are not alone. We have many members who have experienced the loss of a sibling and will understand some of what you’re going through. You can read conversations our members have shared on our Losing a sibling category page.

You may also find it helpful to read our Losing a sibling page on our website. It talks you through some of what you might be feeling, and how to cope.

I hope you find the community to be a support to you. Take good care :blue_heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. My husband had heart failure and then as a result everything fails in time. Although I was with him daily and knew how bad things were, it was still a shock when he suddenly died, the rest of the family didn’t understand and didn’t visit him before he died always thinking there’d be next week or the week after. It’s hard on you…. He will know you loved him and cared and I’m sure he’s with you right now, you just can’t see him.

Sending you love :heart:

1 Like