Lost my brother so suddenly and my mum found him!!

My mother found my brother in bed dead this is following my brother finding my dad dead at home 11 years previously. I am so overcome with grief and i feel i have to stay strong for my mum and my sister. I am the youngest sibling and i didnt agree with some choices that my brother made but i loved him all the same. I am angry for him leaving us and i want to speak to him to tell him im sorry for not being a better sister to him. Why is life so cruel? I feel like this nightmare is never going to end. I know people go through this every day but i feel like my famiy never catches a break. i have never gotten over my dads sudden heart attack and i feel like i wont get over my brothers passing which came back in the post mortem as inconclusive. Heartbroken is an understatement. :frowning:

Hi scotslass35

Aww bless you, what a horrible deal your family as had don’t know how to make you feel better, but I will be here anytime you need to vent.
My thoughts are with you.

Kelly xx

Thank u Kelly it is nice to know there are people to talk to. Every day is another day without our loved ones but we have to keep going no matter how hard. Thank u for taking the time to send me a message. I am here for you also x

Hi Scotlass,
I really feel for you. I lost my brother this April and the emotions and feelings are so strong. Like you, I try to stay strong for my family, but deep inside the pain is so great. If you need to talk please feel free to drop me a message x

thanks so much x same to you im here if u need me x