Lost my dad 3days ago

Lost my dad 3days ago, the pain hurts so much. Trying to keep things together for Christmas, its difficult. Ups and downs

5 Likes

Hugs you tightly. :heart: The first days are devastating. I’m a few weeks ahead of you and I’m here if you need to talk. There are many others too in this community who understand your pain.

2 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss.I know how tough it is to lose a parent.

1 Like

@Jenna50 Sorry for your loss. Seems worse just before Xmas somehow. My Dad died in March & the first days are the worst as you process the grief so don’t expect too much of yourself. Take it moment by moment. X

1 Like

Hi Jenna50 i hope you coped with Christmas x

Hi i pulled through Christmas it was a challenge, I’m glad it has gone it’ll never be the same. I’m finding things a challenge at the moment, thinking of my dad all the time, x hope you are ok, how was Christmas for you?

2 Likes

Hi christmas was a little up and down i still have my mum and my stepdad who is the most special man My mum has alzheimer’s so thats a challenge in itself But we are coping as well as we can I understand when you say you were glad when Christmas was over i agree it will never be the same I was always a daddys girl and i was an only child x

1 Like