Lost my mother it's going to be 6werks

Has been so hard.A big empty place.My mother was my only parent.
Life without her is nothing.
I am missing her lots.

Oh, I am so sorry, I have just found your note. You sound so sad and I know just how you feel. Your mum was everything to you and yes you will miss her and feel empty. It’s no different whether it’s your mother or spouse, the loss is just the same. Your world has changed and left you in ‘no mans land’. It will take time, cry, scream, what ever you feel like, then go for a walk or what ever you like to do including shopping, it’s your time. If you continue to feel exhausted, lost, alone then you could ask for one to one counselling. Feel free to come back to me any time. We are always here for you, take care of yourself.

Hi, how are you doing now, it’s been a few weeks since your post. Have you any friends you can reach out to. It really does help to find someone to talk to. When I lost my Mum I had some bereavement counselling which was so helpful. It was my safe place where I could say anything I wanted to without worrying about anyone’s reaction. In 1 session I sobbed for the whole 45 minutes. Perhaps it might help you? Grieve in your own way and in your own time, everyone’s journey is so different and sometimes people expect you to behave in a certain way. Be kind to yourself and look after yourself anyway to want to. Take care