Lost my mother

Hello there my name is ansy am 42yrs.I lost my mother last year on the 11th of December and since then and in domt even know how to cope with it my mum

Without I meant to say

Hi
I am sorry you have lost your mother. I too am trying to learn how to cope without my mum. Just take one day at a time and be kind to yourself
X

Thank you.The hardest part is am based here in the UK and my mum was in Zimbabwe where I am originally from I could not go to bury her.we was so close together she was my best friend and we use to talk every single day without fail even the day she passed away I spoke to her in the morning .

I am sorry for your loss. It is so hard losing someone you were that close to. Miles don’t matter…you had a bond. She may not be physically here but she is still with you as you have her in your heart. I miss talking to my mum…so I still get up, look out my window & tell her what sort of day it is & that I love her.

1 Like

Hi Ansy. My name is Amanda and I lost my mum a year ago. I still miss her so much and don’t know what to do without her. I won’t say things get easier but they do change. I have just started grief counselling which is helping but every day is still a struggle. As everyone on this site knows grief is such a roller coaster ride whoever we lose. Hope you’re OK and getting some support.

1 Like

Hie Amanda…Am so sorry to hear you also lost your mother a year ago.they say time is the best healer but I honestly don’t know about that.am glad you have started the counselling and I don’t know if you are a religious person but try to pray as well and be strong as it is not easy to lose especially a mother…I will pray for u as well as others who are also grieving just like us…Take Great Care Of yourself…God Bless You

Thank you soo much for your kind words and stay strong … I am planning to go home to see for myself and see where she was laid to rest hopefully then I can start my healing process.so far I am struggling and each day that comes and goes without talking to her is getting harder and harder but I thank you from the the bottom of my heart with your kind words…God Bless You

1 Like

Hi Ansy,
Lost Mine Dec 12th, so you’re a day ahead of me and it’s just rubbish. Thinking of you, x

Hi everyone
Lost my beautiful mum on 19 Jan ,having cared for her at home through end stage cancer -relieved beyond belief that her suffering is over ,but absolutely bereft without her