Lost my mum in January and I can’t cope

My beautiful Mum died in Jan this year from a brain tumour she’d battled for almost a year. I genuinely just can’t cope anymore. It’s been four months and it’s only getting harder and yet my brain still tells me constantly that she’s still here so it won’t allow me to feel anything. I just can’t bare it anymore, waking up everyday without her. I’m only 24 and I can’t bare the thought of facing every day without her. I hate my job, none of them even know that’s she’s passed away and everything I do just makes me anxious and I hate going anywhere because I just don’t want to be around anyone. I miss my dad terribly too and I can’t see him because of covid. I’ve just had enough and I miss her more than anything in the world. I’d give anything to swap places with her. Xx

My heart goes out to you, have you any family close by ? I know that at the moment, we can’t meet up with others how we would like to ,but you need support, have you thought about going to see your GP , or you could get in touch with Cruise, everybody grieves in their own way, there is no right or wrong and 4 months is not long at all, losing your Mum is always hard, be kind to yourself xx

I lost my mum in January as well and I feel like it is just getting harder as well. I think to myself every morning ‘ok mum that’s enough now, you can come back’
This pandemic couldn’t have come at a worse time for people trying to grieve, I hate thinking about my dad home alone.
All we can try and do is keep telling ourselves we can do this, it’s the first thing I say to myself every day! Like Jude28 said 4 months isnt a long time and we are still allowed to be feeling like this. Its completely normal xx