Lost my mum to pancreatic cancer

Hello,

I recently lost my beautiful mum of 57 to pancreatic cancer after a long 11 months of fighting .
It’s only been one week since she passed.
I’m 26 years old .
She was my everything and my life now feels so empty and lonely without her .
She was my light and soul. It doesn’t feel real that she has gone and I’m really struggling to come to terms with that .

Is there anyone else on here similar to my age who lost there mum ?

2 Likes

Ryan 95
I am so sorry for your loss of your Beutifull mum,I to have suffered with the loss of my Beautiful Lucy via pancreatic cancer, Covid-19 took Presidence over everything,my Lucy would still be here,She was murdered by the government, sending you lots of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: Martin

Hi Ryan,

So sorry for your huge loss. I understand your pain. I am 31 so a little older. I lost my mom to a sudden cardiac arrest two months ago. She was only 58.
I am struggling so much. My mom was my everything. I am so scared to live my remaining life without her.
I won’t say time heals because it is not doing that for me. I am able to function now and that’s the only thing time has helped me with. I am just so lost without her.
Please know that you are not alone. Life is unfair. It’s so cruel.
Do you have any siblings you can talk to? Please talk here whenever you want. This group has helped me a lot in the last two months.
Take care!

1 Like

I am so so sorry to hear that :disappointed: life seems to be so awful lately. And it’s so hard to find or see anything positive.
Your mum is looking down on you and she will live on , in you.

I have an older brother but he’s in the navy unfortunately.

Sending hugs 🫂 xxxx

3 Likes