Lost my mum.

My mum passed away this morning after a long illness. Here for support to try and cope.

3 Likes

@Nkp20

I am so sorry to hear about your mum this morning.:cry:
Do you have company and support round you just now? Maybe you prefer solitude I dunno.
Unfortunately everyone here can empathise with your loss and all are very supportive and non-judgemental so you are free to say how you really feel not what is expected.

Can only lend you an ear and a virtual hug just now but there are some ashes wise comforting people here

Suzanne x

2 Likes

Hello Nkp20
I’m really sorry for your loss. I can remember typing out the words “My mum passed away this morning” too, just in December. I can imagine you are feeling shell-shocked at the moment. All you can expect of yourself is to just simply “be”. You may like to read, or you may like to talk. There is no pressure, just whatever is right for you. Sending kindness.

3 Likes

I am really sorry for your loss Tkp such sadness for you hopefully you have someone to help you and a comfort to you at this difficult time. I know how you are feeling and understand your grief. As Tina has said simply be for now reflecting on your life together all your memories together. Sending you virtual hugs and support

2 Likes

We are all here for you xxx

2 Likes