Lost my mum

Hi. This is my first time on here.
I lost my mum 3 months ago.it was unexpected and a complete shock. My mum moved back to ireland 8 years ago.i had visited the week before she passed with my son, whos 10 and was going to visit again in the summer.
I didnt make it to say goodbye.
I seen mum in an open coffin and drownded her in tears and then told my sister to get me away from the coffin as i felt like shaking mum to wake her up she looked like she was just asleep.
I am a catholic, but i keep asking mum to give me a sign, im not getting any signs i just feel like if theres a heaven why isnt mum giving me anything to say shes ok. I love her so much . I dont know what to believe anymore.
Sometimes i wish i could be hypmotised to loose my memory as it hurts so much.im totally lost with out my mum.im trying to carry on as best i can.

3 Likes

I lost my mum 13 years ago suddenly to feel free to private message me if you feel like I can offer support and comfort

Hi, I’m so sorry to hear about what happened, I lost my mum too unexpected she died a week after her 45 birthday to the day. I’m from Belfast if you need to talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry if that came across wrong my mother became an alcoholic then killed herself so if I don’t laught I would cry

Oh m6 god im so sorry to hear that.my mum also had a drink problem.

So sorry to hear that. Are you able to cope a bit better now .