Lost my mum

Lost my mum

1 Like

hi afzal, i am deeply sorry for your loss, i lost my mum 9 weeks ago and its devastating your not alone my friend keep strong

1 Like

My deepest sympathies. :heart:

1 Like

I too have lost my amazing mum, devastated, life will never be the same but i know it also goes on. Without you mum it will be hard, love you, miss you❤️

1 Like

Hi Louise, i am very sorry for your loss its devastating, it has been 9 weeks for me and it still does not seem real, i hope you remain strong as it is what any parent would want us to be in this situation thats how i am coping with it at the moment

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Im sorry for your loss too, 5 weeks for me now. My heart broke into a million pieces that day and it will never mend but like you say so long as we want to honour our amazing mums we need to be strong, live our lives to the ful and keep them in our hearts always. I know thats what mum would want me to do but for just a lil while i wana be selfish and take some time for me to come to terms with the hole she has left. I hope your finding your own comfort in all your wonderful memories. Big hugs❤️

So sorry for your loss, I lost my mum wonderful mum, my best friend 12 weeks ago today, just know that your not alone here, we talk we listen we are here to support one another through the grief we are experiencing not everyone is the same but we are all grieving our loss x