Lost my Nan.

Hi all. I’m here because I don’t really feel I can talk to anyone about my nans death 4 weeks ago. I thought I was doing ok till today, just a normal Saturday… then it hits me like a ton of bricks that I’m never going to see her again hug her again laugh with her again. I miss her so much it hurts. I’ve never lost anyone before and I’m struggling. I have a husband and 4 children so I have to keep it together. their is no time to go down. Any advice greatly appreciated. Many thanx Gill x

Gill, first welcome, we are all here because we have all lost someone we loved and it’s not an easy road we have to travel down. It’s hard to come to terms with the fact that they have gone and we can’t talk to them in person or give them a hug and we keep expecting them to walk through the door. It takes time and that ‘ton of bricks’ keeps hitting us and generally when we less expects it. It may help if you can talk to your husband or even one of the children you may get some support and extra cuddles which will be nice. Take each day, one at a time and remember to look after yourself. Blessings S

1 Like

Thank you. Feeling much more positive today. Like you said I’m going to take each day as it comes x